Full FX Trade Lifecycle Solution
ViSTRA provides business functionality to cover the full FX trade lifecycle. It is a scalable solution to manage all your pre-trade, trade execution and post-trade FX workflows in a high availability, low latency environment.
- Presentation of a generic adaptor to the price engine while handling complex downstream business functionality to support Single and Multibank Portal and trade execution venue workflows
- Support for different execution styles, sophisticated order types, ladders and allocations
- Off-the-shelf adaptors for all major execution venues available for rapid time-to-market including FXall, Currenex, FX Connect, 360T, RTFX and BLOOMBERG
- Monitoring tools for price engine optimisation
- Post-trade adaptors designed to meet both sell and buy-side requirements
- Experienced software developers and onboarding specialists who can be mobilised to deploy to any environment from hosted, small scale single adaptors to large scale FIX API franchises; manage all technical and commercial aspects to tight deadlines.
The Technology behind it all
- ViSTRA is written in Java, making it highly portable, extremely reliable and secure. ViSTRA is easy to maintain and deploy to a wide range of platforms
- Where necessary, third party components may be utilised in the ViSTRA implementation. Because these modules are hidden behind the ViSTRA integration points, deployment and maintenance complexity is kept to a minimum.
- The ViSTRA architecture has been designed to be modular which means that components can be swapped in or out with minimal disruption to the overall system functionality
- Open API provides transparent access to VISTRA’s underlying business services
- Clean common interfaces make it possible for integrators to write just one adaptive code
- Standards-based integration embraces all key technologies